MICHAEL J. DOYON
115 Harvard Street
Bridgewater, MA 02324
Until September 12
4403 Gulfwinds Drive
Lutz, FL 33549
After September 12
September 1999 - May 2001 BRIDGEWATER STATE COLLEGE, Bridgewater, MA
Bachelor of Science in Management with an Information
- Accomplished 97 credits in five semesters and two summer
- Studied C, HTML, Visual Basic, and Cobol.
September 1995 May 1999 University of Massachusetts at Boston, Boston,
Transferred to Bridgewater State College to attain B.S. in Management.
- Studied as undergraduate in Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
January 2001 May 2001 Web Development and Design Project, Bridgewater
State College, Bridgewater, MA
- Designed and developed web site (including the sites
content and format) for Mr. Carey Gilbert, owner of "The
Business Journal of Southeastern Massachusetts".
- Cross campus collaboration via Internet communication.
April 2000 August 2001 JORDANS FURNITURE, Avon, MA
HELP DESK TECHNICIAN
January 2001 August 2001
- First tier help desk support: fielded trouble calls and delegated to
- Performed some basic network, hardware and database troubleshooting.
- Fulfilled daily duties such as system backups, PC/software/hardware
installation, PC/hardware upgrades, hardware maintenance, and technical
April 2000 December 2000
- Worked in a team environment to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Retrieved and inspected merchandise.
- Accessed inventory database using radio frequency guns daily.
June 1994 September 2000 MASSASOIT INDUSTRIAL, Raynham, MA
- Acted as leader, mentor, and motivator to fellow employees.
Ensured that all tasks were completed on daily and weekly basis under little
or no supervision.
- Achieved managerial experience through delegation of daily duties.
Participating in a 500-mile charity bicycle ride (August 20 - 25, 2001).
Participated in Easter Seals volleyball games as a team captain (1995 -
- Built website to promote charity bicycle ride (
Experience with NT4.0, Windows 98, MS Word 97, MS Excel 97, MS
Access 97, MS Outlook 97, MS Frontpage 2000, and Visual Basic 6.0.